FREMONT STREET EXPERIENCE
Where the bright and fun gathers. Fremont Street is related with the beginning of Las Vegas, where gaming began with iconic casinos as Golden Nugget and Binions. It is one of my favorite places in Vegas because the original feeling of lights and environment, continuous show and fun everywhere, you can just go and have a walk, admiring the history of the area and enjoying the non stop entertainment in every corner.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN FREMONT STREET
- Check world´s largest ceiling screen show.
- Enjoy the live music with its free concerts.
- Gamble some money in the iconic casinos as Golden Nugget and Binions.
- Try a burger in the Heart Attack Grill.
- Visit Neon Museum with vintage signs.
- Check the shark tank of the Golden Nugget.
- Try zipline Slotzilla to fly all over the street.
- Learn about the mafia and organized crime in the Mob Museum.
This is the world´s largest ceiling screen show, its every night at 6pm, simpy amazing!
Try a burger in the Heart Attack Grill, if you weight more than 150kg you eat free! The place has a hospital style inside where the waitresses are dressing like nurses, the waiters as doctors, you are the patient and they will take you your order as a prescription.
This is where your fly starts with the zipline Slotzilla. Ready?
Then you will fly all over the street by everyone´s heads. Its so much fun!
Binions is one of the oldest casinos in Las Vegas and it still preserves this vintage and cool style.
Learn about the mafia and organized crime in the Mob Museum. I have to say that it was very interesting, the museum is very well done by displaying artifacts and many items, as well as some great videos.
All this area is very curious and you will find many kind of restaurants and buildings.
FIND YOUR WILD Yes, scream and laugh, laugh and scream. Repeat. As many times as you want. Release your instincts. Feel free.