KUALA LUMPUR – VIDEO
– «Terima Kahsi» means «Thank you», the best word in world.
– Best way to move around Kuala Lumpur is metro and Uber.
– And better than Uber is «Grab», a similar app more used in the area.
– The sunset from the KLCC Park to see the colors between the towers, and during night from the main entrance to enjoy the full view of the towers and the bright of the lights, the two best spot regarding Petronas Twin Towers.
– To really enjoy the view of Petronas Towers in the landscape of Kuala Lumpur don’t get into the towers, find another place with a view.
– Kuala Lumpur means «muddy confluence» as Malay term for being known confluence of two rivers.
– Residents are Klites.
– Nickname, Garden City of Lights.
– Granted city status since 1972.
– Population in city 1.800.000 and metropolitan area 7.200.000.
– Cultural, financial and economic centre of Malaysia. – Home of Parliament Malaysia and residence of Malaysian King.
– Kuala Lumpur is among the 10 most visited cities in the world.
THE FLYWITHFLOW CHALLENGE
Words on Languages !! ?
Love to learn languages, it gives you the chance to be friend of the complete world. Love Malaysian language and love Spanish language!
Would you dare to try languages?
Read and try! Make songs! And send us the video!
We want the FlyWithFlow Languages Mix!
And you can be part of it!
PICTURES OF KUALA LUMPUR
WHAT TO SEE IN KUALA LUMPUR. THE WALKING ROUTE
1.30pm – Walking route by the following places
- Reggae Mansion KL
- Merdeka Square
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- Medan Pasar Clock Tower
- Central Market
Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
Medan Pasar Clock Tower
4.00pm – Lunch in the Reggae Mansion Hostel
The hostel has a great restaurant with a varied menu with diverse food.
4.30pm – From Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA)
We got an Uber and didnt remember the exact price (check first day when we got Uber from KLIA to Kuala Lumpur).
But yes I remember our driver, Ashrul! From driver he became to be a brother after during the trip! Hugs bro!
6.50 to 7.55 – Flight from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi
Flight with Air Asia from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi, one hour flight. We got the tickets with one month in advance with a price of 15 euros per person.
«Accomodation» in Tubotel (Langkawi) for a total price of 360MYR (around 71 euros) for 2 nights and 3 people. (which means around 12 euros per person per night)
We have a 4 people share room and we were 3 people, so it was great!
Managed by Hostelworld: www.spanish.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Tubotel/Langkawi/65599#propname
10.30pm – Dinner in Thirstday
This is a very cool place with international food, we got pizza, salads and pasta. Prices are not super cheap but all is yummy!
By the way, before coming dinner here, we already had dinner in a beach bar, but the food was not very good, so we decided to have dinner again and we went to Thirsday.