WHERE TO PARTY AND NIGHTLIFE IN MANHATTAN
East Village and West Village are my favorite area to hang out and get some beers, here you have many places and bars to have a drink.
AROUND EAST VILLAGE
I recommend you to go around the following streets and check the ambience of the bars around: Orchard Street, Allen Street, Stanton Street and Ludlow Street. Another great area to dinner and drink is St Marks Place. Discover around here the 9th Street and 2nd Ave. These are my favorite places in order of preference.
- Hair of the Dog (168 Orchard St) – One of my favorites places to party in the city, no enrance fee and great music to dance.
- Phebe´s (361 Bowery) – Great music of all kind of types and sometimes rnb and rap to dance and good vibes.
- Yuca Bar (111 Avenue A) – Great latin music, mojitos and cocktails, where the fun is guaranteed.
- Miss Lily’s 7A Cafe (109 Avenue A) – Nice place to get some jamaican food and feel its music.
- 11 St Bar (510 E 11th St) – Sometimes with great live music which is great to have some beers.
- Please Don´t Tell (113 St Marks Place) – Speakeasy hidden behind a phone cabin of Crif Dogs (hot dog bar), book table in advance.
- Proffesor Thom´s (219 2nd Ave) – Some streets away from the rest but worth it this sports bar which sometimes became party style.
- Mc Sorley´s (15 E 7th St) – Oldest tavern since 1854 in New York, very authentic and great for beers.
- Barcade (6 St Marks Pl) – Curious bar with video games vintage machines.
AROUND WEST VILLAGE
I recommend you to go around the following streets and check the ambience of the bars around: MacDougal Street, Bleecker Street and 3rd Street.
- Off the wagon (109 Macdougal St) – My favorite in this area, good price for the beer and great music to dance.
- Fat Cat (75 Christopher St) – Bit far away from the rest but worth it, while having beer enjoy live music, pool tables, ping pong…
- Cafe Wha? (115 MacDougal St) – Well known and iconic bar with live jazz music.
- Le Souk (510 LaGuardia Pl) – Great to enjoy a brunch and also party at night.
- 3 Sheets Saloon (134 W 3rd St) – Great place to get some beers and have fun with the music.
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez (192 Mercer St) – Live music for latin dances and vibes.
AROUND MIDTOWN MANHATTAN
- Rudy’s Bar & Grill (627 9th Ave) – Cheap beer which comes with a free hot dog! Just a few minutes walking from Times Square.
- Moxy NYC Times Square (485 7th Ave) – Club at night but during the day has nice area for cocktails, beers and food.
- Vodka Soda Bottoms Up (315 W 46th St) – Bar to get some drinks and dance.
- Mc Gettigan´s NYC (70 W 36th St) – Irish pub to chill out and get some beers.
- The Keg Room (53 W 36th St) – Fancy sports bar irish pub style.
- Hooters (155 W 33rd St) – This famous bar well known for its waitresses.
- Explore around from 8th Av to 9th Av from 42nd St to 46th St to find great places cheaper than the ones next to Times Square.
- PHD Terrace at Dream Midtown
- Moxy NYC Times Square
- 230 Fifth Rooftop Bar
- LAVO Nightclub
- Marquee New York
PHD Terrace at Dream Midtown
My favorite club in New York City, located in the heart of Manhattan I have been there many times and all of them I had so much fun!