I arrived to Siargao the last month of September 2020 and I am still here now, so if you are planning to come to Siargao and you have any question about your trip, I can try to help you as much as possible, send me a message by instagram @flywithflow
The island is already open for local tourism. And maybe… this could also mean that coming soon will be the international tourism?
The Airport of Siargao is open since the 1st of December and the ferries are arriving since around the 23rd of November.
REQUIREMENTS TO ALL TOURISTS:
- Negative Result on RT-PCR Test taken within 48h. and/or Antigen Swab Test upon arrival.
- Five days confirmed booking from an Accredited DOT Accommodation Establishment
- SDN Provincial e-Health QR Pass
- Valid identification card
Check all the requirements before your trip since some of them may have changed.
Last September 2020, I got the ferry tickets with the company called Cokaliong Shipping Lines, check its facebook to get updates and schedules. This ferry was going from Cebú City to Surigao, then in Surigao you have to take another ferry of about 2 hours to get Daba, the main city of Siargao.
As far as I know there are flights arriving to Siargao from Manila and Cebú City.
OFFICIAL FACEBOOK SITES
For more information I recommend you to check this Official Facebook Sites:
- Surigao del Norte Tourism and Culture Office
- Siargao Tourism Assistance Center
- Discover Siargao
- Be Siargao